The Miss Emanuel County and Miss Southeast Georgia Scholarship Organization would like to invite you to compete in the Miss Emanuel County & Miss Southeast Georgia Competition to be held at the Emanuel County/Swainsboro Auditorium on October 5, 2019 at 6:30pm in Swainsboro, Georgia.
Because our Miss competitions are double competitions and our Teen competition is a dual competition, we will hold three separate competitions in one evening but award four crowns!
At our 2019 competition, we awarded over $5,000 in scholarships with both Miss Emanuel County and Miss Southeast Georgia title holders receiving over $1,000 in scholarships.
All of the contestant paperwork can be found below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Anna Gambrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paperwork deadline extended to September 20.
Miss Emanuel County & Miss Southeast Georgia Paperwork:
- Eligibility Requirements. Miss Southeast Georgia is an open pageant, while Miss Emanuel County area includes to the following counties: Emanuel, Burke, Candler, Johnson, Jefferson, Jenkins, Laurens, Montgomery, Tattnall, Toombs, and Treutlen.
- Pageant Information This file provides all the details you need about our pageant
- Checklist/ Due Dates Includes due dates and submission information.
- Contestant Application
- Contestant Contract and Local Contract Addendum
- You will need to provide a copy of your birth certificate and driver’s license or proof of residence if necessary with Contract.
- Resume Sample and Instructions
- Platform Statement Sample and Instructions
- Talent & Production Information Sheet
- Program Book Information
- Ad Sales Form If you wish to sell ads for our program book this is the form to use.
- Ticket Order Form (PDF) or (Word Doc)
- CMNH Registration Instructions
- CMN/Community Service Form
- Judging Requirements