The Miss Emanuel County and Miss Southeast Georgia Scholarship Pageants would like to invite you to compete in the 41st Annual Miss Emanuel County & Miss Southeast Georgia Pageants to be held at the Emanuel County/Swainsboro Auditorium on August 4, 2018 at 6:30pm in Swainsboro, Georgia.
Because our Miss pageants are double competitions and our Teen pageant is a dual competition, we will hold three separate pageants in one evening but award four crowns!
At our 2018 pageant we awarded over $4,600 in scholarships with both Miss Emanuel County and Miss Southeast Georgia title holders receiving over $1,000 in scholarships.
All of the contestant paperwork can be found below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Anna Gambrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paperwork deadline is July 18. We are working to get paperwork online, so please check back for updates.
Miss Emanuel County & Miss Southeast Georgia’s Outstanding Teen Paperwork:
- Eligibility Requirements
- Pageant Information This file provides all the details you need about our pageant
- Checklist/Due Dates Includes due dates and submission information.
- Contestant Application
- Teen Contestant Contract
- You will need to provide a copy of birth certificate and proof of residence.
- The Local Contract Addendum can be found as last three pages of the regular contract.
- Resume Sample and Instructions
- Platform Statement Sample and Instructions
- Talent & Production Information Sheet
- Program Book Information
- Ad Sales Form If you wish to sell ads for our program book this is the form to use.
- Ticket Order Form (PDF) or (Word Doc)
- Judging Requirements
- Teens Must Create a CMNH Profile. Directions for Creating Profile.
- For Fitness Routine girls will be using the Miss Georgia Fitness Routine. Click Here for Video